Constellate uses the following software:
- Ghost -- a publishing platform that hosts our “about” and help pages
- AWS -- our platform is built in the cloud and is currently running in Amazon Web Services.
- BinderHub -- the web application behind our Analytics Lab
- Jupyter -- our code tutorials are all written in Jupyter Notebooks
- Elasticsearch -- the search engine we are using. Our JSON files are loaded into it, so if you are experienced with queries, feel free to explore a bit with the “keyword search” field on our dataset builder
- DynamoDB -- the NoSQL database we are using on the back end